Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Oreo --my baby!

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why....
Missing Oreo a lot today :(( really want to be with him.. nothing else ..hope time comes soon!

he has actually proved above saying... I was sitting on terrace once was upset and crying.. Oreo came.. actually licked tears from my eyes and sat there with me...silently.. did not move or do anything was just sitting there.. finally when I started going down he accompanied me.
. I really cannot ever forget what he did :) He seemed to understand me...As if he knew I was in pain and needed some time alone..he gave me that..


he has surprised me many times.. really when I used to do some craft work also he will just sit and not even touch anything.. there would be papers /colors /bowls and everything on the floor and he will just sit with me , give me company.. He used to sit with me for hours.. really Best companion for my art sessions :)

I am surprised about the understanding he shows to me! its like he know me fully and can read my mind...:)

I hope this 1.5-2 years pass soon and I go back to him...that would be the best day in my life :) 

.. I just love love love him.. Thanks Oreee bache!!





3 comments:

Meera Sundararajan said...

AWWW he is so cute! Dogs are very intuitive and no wonder they are called " Man's ( also woman's I guess) best friend"

Prachi said...

Hi Meera.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Yeah they truly are the best friend one can get!~

And I am lucky to have one..

Seema said...

Just like a chocolate biscuit(orio).....sweet.....chocolatee